22/05/2013

DON'T I KNOW GOLD IS NOT ENOUGH






I am slowly becoming obsessive with gold jewellery. I don't care if its the cheap stuff from Topshop or a beautiful Cartier Love bracelet. I just love the way it looks, especially with a tan.

In particular gold necklaces and rings. Being a frequent poster on Pinterest I have become addicted to the layering of jewellery. 
I am in love with the Balenciaga Gold Rings SS'13. However they are not in my budget. 

But I found a cheaper version from ASOS, which are adjustable meaning I don't have to worry about buying them online and them not being the correct size. I love mixing them up with different rings, instead having them all on one hand. 

what's everyones prefrences when it comes to rings









1 comment:

  1. Great blog about the Snapshots, really very nice blog with real images. Thanks for sharing the nice blog about the Snapshots.

    Video snapshots

    ReplyDelete